I like Lewisville Estates because all of the people are so friendly. The games are fun and there is always something to do. I enjoy going out to the garden and watching the fish and birds; some of us got to see a roadrunner. I had never seen one before so that was exciting. There is also a hummingbird and a green parakeet.
The Benefits of Pets Back
Did you know that in a short amount of time, bonding with your pet can reduce your stress levels and blood pressure? Long term, pets can also help their owners fight depression and other health conditions. Pets can also be a fun way to help you exercise, dogs in particular. Here are a few great reasons that pets are beneficial to seniors.
· Reduces stress
· Help lower your blood pressure
· Help to fight against other health issues
· Encourages social activity – everyone loves a cute cat or dog! Showing off your pet is a great way to make new friends and encourage smiles from fellow residents.
· Provides a sense of security
· Provides comfort
· Provides a feeling of purpose
There are numerous benefits for seniors having pets. Pets bring our residents joy and that is why we are a pet friendly community. We know the bond between you and your pet is a special thing; your pet is family and we want your special bond to continue at our community. We look forward to caring for you and your four-legged friends!