I have lived at Lewisville Estates for ten months. It was a major decision for me, coming from my own home of many years, to a smaller space and community setting. I have not once regretted the move. The staff is very accommodating; the residents are friendly and welcoming. When wanted or needed, activities are available. This is now Home!
Retirement Community Advantages Back
Are you looking for a retirement community for yourself or a loved one? You have come to the right place. Our residents maintain their independence while also enjoying the many advantages of retirement home living in our community. Some of the many benefits include:
- Maintenance-free lifestyle. Our community is dedicated to making our residents lives as easy as possible so that they can spend their time doing the things they love. While living in our community, you never have to worry about housekeeping or yard work. We also provide transportation to your appointments and other places you want to visit. It is the best of both worlds; the freedom and independence you love with the added benefit of enjoying a maintenance-free lifestyle. Retirement communities like ours allow you to leave the stress of everyday life behind.
- Many great amenities in one place. Our residents have access to many great amenities without having to leave the community. It makes our residents lives easier and more convenient than ever. From beauty salons, libraries, delicious food and more, we have all you could want in one place.
- Fun events and social opportunities. Our community also provides fun events, activities, and outings regularly for the residents that want to join in. Enjoy spending time with new friends or making memories with old ones. There is never a dull moment at our community.
- Restaurant-style dining. Do you enjoy fine dining? You can enjoy chef-prepared meals daily at our community made with the freshest ingredients.
- Safety. We pride ourselves in providing a safe environment for our residents to live in. Living in our community will alleviate your fears and give you the peace of mind you have always wanted.
- Pet friendly. Because we know how important your furry friends are, our community is pet friendly! We love meeting our four-legged residents and know that they bring our entire community joy.
Housing changes for seniors may seem daunting, but our resort-style living will have you living life to the fullest. Schedule a tour of our community today to see all that we have to offer!
When we arrived at Lewisville Estates ten months ago, we were quite apprehensive to begin a whole new way of life in our old age. However, we were warmly greeted by residents and staff alike. We were most pleasantly surprised with our new apartment and quickly settled into our new home. We have been very contented and happy here.
I like Lewisville Estates because all of the people are so friendly. The games are fun and there is always something to do. I enjoy going out to the garden and watching the fish and birds; some of us got to see a roadrunner. I had never seen one before so that was exciting. There is also a hummingbird and a green parakeet.
I am so blessed to be able to live in such a wonderful place as this for the past 21 months. The food is great, the staff is so helpful and friendly, and the other residents are great people. We have so many activities here so we never get bored or lonely. Another thing I enjoy here is the weekly housekeeping service; I don't have to clean the bathroom, vacuum, or change the bed linens anymore. I can enjoy all of the fun things and they take care of the work!
My mother has been a resident at Lewisville Estates for about four years and recently we had to move her because she needed more care. It was regrettable that we had to move because we had grown to consider Lewisville Estates home. That is about the greatest compliment I can give to the staff at Lewisville Estates and the management at Tarantino Properties. Home is a place where one can feel comfortable, at peace and surrounded by loving, caring people. We found that at Lewisville Estates and are very grateful to every person there.