My mother has been a resident at Lewisville Estates for about four years and recently we had to move her because she needed more care. It was regrettable that we had to move because we had grown to consider Lewisville Estates home. That is about the greatest compliment I can give to the staff at Lewisville Estates and the management at Tarantino Properties. Home is a place where one can feel comfortable, at peace and surrounded by loving, caring people. We found that at Lewisville Estates and are very grateful to every person there.
Celebrating your Mother in Senior Living Back
Happy Mother’s Day to our charming residents and your special loved ones!
Mother’s Day is an important day to show your mom exactly how much she means to you. On May 9th, and even every day, she deserves to feel appreciated, loved, and special. Although senior living in Lewisville, Texas may make the day a non-traditional celebration, there are plenty of ways to creatively express your love and gratitude to your mother. Here are seven ideas to celebrate the day-
- Order door decorations to brighten her entryway
- Deliver a special lunch and along with a delicious treat
- Customize a care package with all of her favorite things
- Send a beautiful bouquet of flowers
- Write a personal letter or card and include some printed pictures
- Gift her with new games, books, or puzzles to keep her busy
- Give your mom a special mother’s day FaceTime call
There are so many thoughtful and unique ways to honor your mother this holiday without breaking the bank. Your mother deserves to feel loved this Mother’s day, and whether she is in independent or assisted living, there are countless ways to celebrate her! Senior living shouldn’t cancel your holiday celebrations and, at Lewisville Estates, you can rest assured knowing that relationships and interactions are our way of life!